Passionate about running, loves to meet new people, and knows the city inside out.
Is that how you would be described? If so, keep reading, and let us know if you are interested in becoming a Run With Me city leader.
- Who are the city leaders?
- What do I do as a city leader?
- Am I suitable to be a city leader?
1. Who are the city leaders?
Run With Me city leaders are passionate local runners, who love to meet new people, and share their knowledge of the city where they live.
2. What do I do as a leader?
Our Run With Me city leaders all take slightly different approaches to their roles. Most leaders offer to take tourists on a run as a paid service, and some lead local running groups too. City leaders may work alone, but often work with other runners in their home city.
3. Am I suitable to be a leader?
We are looking for the right people to represent Run With Me, who share our enthusiasm and vision. If you answer YES to all of the questions below then apply to become a city leader and we'll get in touch and tell you more about how it works.
- Do you love running?
- Do you know all the best places to run, eat, drink and hang out in your city?
- Do you consider yourself to be social?
- Do you love to meet new people?
- Do you have some time / flexibility in your weekly schedule?